Monday, June 9, 2008

Watching Eagerly

Micah 7:7
As for me, I look to the LORD for his help. I wait confidently for God to save me, and my God will certainly hear me.

I like this, waiting confidently but the NAS version says 'watch expectantly' and that is even better! Watch closely and you WILL see God's glory moving around and through you. He wants us to be breathless in anticipation waiting to hear HIM and He will meet us. The God of my salvation Jehovah-Shammah is here, now! It is not about me trying to find Him with a microscope, it is knowing that He is with me, around me always. He's like hair, it's there on my head, I don't have constantly check to that it's growing, I don't panic and think where's my hair? I can't lose it... well not all at once, but I do confess that I am a shedder but I'm okay with that now. I know, I know some people don't have hair, but we all know that hair exists and we can see it all around us, we believe in hair, no question right? This line of logic is ridiculous I know, God is like hair??? I am so cracking up right now, but it kinda makes sense, right?! Whatever.

So, believing in God should be that straight forward; He's real and actively moving with us. Embrace Him, and watch/wait confidently and expectantly, there are miracles all around us!

No comments: