Monday, February 11, 2008

My life undone

What is undone in my life today? If I were gone tomorrow, what would my level of un-doneness be? How many piles of started but not completed projects do I have piled up around me?

I think that my inspiration of the year is to achieve new levels of competition in all areas of my life. I claim victory over procrastination. I claim perseverance over adversity. I claim the Father's Joy in my life.

When my mother passed away in 2002, she had left behind piles of projects that were maybe halfway completed. I don't want that to be my legacy; creative and inspired but unable to see my vision through. For my children, for myself, I want to see the harvest of my labors actualized. Where is the joy in planting the seeds of creativity, when you do not get to enjoy or share the fruits of your harvest?

I want my life to be my message. I want what I do to reflect who I am and what I believe. And I want my actions to match my words. Let there be no difference there. Let me show consistency in my behavior with no reflections of hypocrisy or judgment in my tone. Let His joy shine through to all those that I come in contact with. I pray for freedom from my old ways that I rely on to readily, show me my Father's desire and will; let that be MY guide through life. Blessed are those who bless Him and all the people of the world.

No comments: