Wednesday, February 6, 2008

February...already?

January seemed to drag on forever and now its gone! The kids had two snow days last week and it's pretty much been just gray and rainy since then. God is continuing to amaze me with...well, his amazing-NESS! I am feeling WAY more connected spiritually than I have in years and I know this is going to be a big year in faith. God has been revealing to me that it is time to get off the sidelines and participate in prayer. I need to stand, toes to the line and intercede prayerfully with God at my back. I am so done letting myself struggle with things that I KNOW have been forgiven. Period. Moving forward.

I think this is the year to do a prayer/faith scrapbook. A visual declaration of my beliefs and things that I get in prayer...it will be interesting to see what happens by the end of the year! I am so grateful for God's merciful kindness and unending forgiveness for all of my shortcomings. Each day is a blessing and I eagerly anticipate God shaking things up all around me!

No comments: